Every individual is important. As a manufacturer of technical products, we must always be up to date. Our employees are crucial to our success. The knowledge and experience of each individual drive our company forward.
For our dedicated team in Sindelfingen, we are always looking for motivated employees who can help shape our future. We offer an attractive working environment with many employer benefits, including:
- Working clothes
- Employee offers
- Occupational safety and health
- Mission and values
- Attractive salary
- Vacation and Christmas pay
- Company pension plan
- Givve Card
Our current job offers
Production & Quality Manager, Development Support (m/f/d)
With 100 years of experience in our industry, we are one of the leading suppliers of diaphragms and pressure capsules for differential and absolute pressure. As part of the Halstrup-Walcher-Group, our products stand for precision, innovation, team spirit and adherence to deadlines.
To strengthen our team in Sindelfingen, we are looking for a Production & Quality Manager, Development Support (m/f/d) for a full-time position with immediate effect.
- Leading the production staff (18 employees) by means of shopfloor management and the associated mindset
- Capacity planning (personnel, material, machines, time)
- Quality and cost-appropriate order processing, taking into account applicable environmental protection and occupational health and safety standards
- Support in the development of new products and ideas together with the development team of the sister company
- You have in-depth knowledge of copper beryllium processing, ideally a degree in metallurgy, process engineering, industrial engineering, or similar.
- You have detailed prior knowledge of metallurgical process flows, ideally also outside pig iron and steel production (including stamping and brazing of metals)
- You can evaluate scientific findings and, in particular, derive and present economic consequences from them
- You are motivated, able to work in a team, have a structured approach to work and are willing to familiarize yourself actively, strategically and innovatively with new tasks
- You have in-depth experience and knowledge of Lean methods (5S, 8D, 5M or 6M, 7V or 8V, SFM).
- Flexibility, reliability and quality awareness
Please send us your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +49 7661 / 3963-62